Sorsogon kid dies of electrocution | BICOL TODAY

Sorsogon kid dies of electrocution

Bulan, Sorsogon. Photo courtesy

BULAN, Sorsogon — A 10-year old boy died by electrocution when he was picking up mango fruits using a bamboo, when the pole accidentally touched a primary line of the power firm, SORECO 1.

The incident happened Saturday, June 30, about 5: 20 PM, at Sitio Pawa, Barangay Lajong, this town.

The victim, Benedict Gollena, was rushed by Bulan police led by SP02 Rhosel G Tañada, in coordination with MDRRMO, BFP, and SORECO 1, to Pantaleon G. Gotladera Memorial Hospital for medical attention, but was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician. []


Posted by on July 5, 2018. Filed under Bicol News,Top Stories. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.