Construction worker accidentally electrocuted in Pasacao, Cam Sur; survives

PASACAO, Camarines Sur – It was supposed to be an ordinary Sunday morning, August 27, for construction worker Christian Llagas Oliquino when he was doing repair work on the roof of the Barangay Hall of San Cirilo, this town.

According to Pasacao police, Oliquino’s head accidentally touched the main electric line, as a result, he fell down on the ground and suffered physical injuries on various parts of his body.

The accident victim was immediately brought to Bicol Access Hospital in Naga City for medical [BicolToday.com]

Posted by on August 29, 2017. Filed under Bicol News,Top Stories. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *